Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Get to know me

 Hello, My name is Avianna Moses. I am from a small town in South Jersey about 35minutes from Philly. I love going to the beach in the summers and the mountains in the winter. I love being outdoors and try to find joy in even little things. I am a sophomore here at UT and a Sport management major with a minor in PR and leadership. I am excited for this class because I feel as though I can gain insight and get ahead of people who may not have the ability to take a class like digital media. I expect to learn a lot of skills that may not be critical but definitely unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animation

To conclude the semester I completed a 500 frame. 60 second animation project. I   recorded myself doing a line dance that normally goes to ...